I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful - Day 4 - Post It Notes

I have mentioned before in my Love Notes post how much I love post its and what they mean to me and my family.

Today, as I pack my babies lunches, I can't help but be thankful again. I love that I can add a daily reminder of how much I love them.



But beyond the love note aspect, I use post it notes constantly at work. My dual computer monitors are framed with reminders, disclosures, and phone numbers that I need consistently through out my daily job.

I also use them as to do lists that get thrown in my pockets through out the day so when I get home and change, emptying my pockets, I will be reminded of something I need to get ready for the next day, call to make an appointment, or pick up at the store.

My mind would be a clutter drawer without these lovely pieces of sticky paper to keep me on track.

So thank you Post Its for helping me love my family and keeping me organized!

No comments: