I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful - Day 11 - Clorox Wipes

I love things that make my life easier.  I hate to clean but I love having a clean house.  So a lot of things that I am thankful for making cleanings just a tad easier for me.

Today on my thankful list is Clorox wipes.  I use them every single day.  I wipe down EVERYTHING with them.  Bathroom sinks, toilet seats, counters, walls, tables, couches, door knobs, just about every surface in my house.  It makes things so simple to be able to use the same "cleaner" in every room!  Of course, I go through wipes like they are going out of style, but I don't care.  My life is easier because of it.  I feel like my home is cleaner as well because I know that I am disinfecting and not just cleaning or masking.  With germ season upon us, I find myself wipes things down twice as much!

So today, I salute you, Clorox for making a simple, easy to use wipe to clean up after the my tornado kids!

No comments: