I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Love Notes


Each day I try to put a little love note in the kids' lunchboxes.  Some days I put some thought into what I am writing, but most days I have almost forgotten my note so I grab a post it, scribble down a quick I love you with an x o (or in Ciara's case an x o o  - It's our secret special message) and throw it in.

Last night Ciara mentioned that she has been keeping her notes.  She puts them in this little, what I though was useless, pocket in the very front. 

I told her how sweet I thought it was that she was keeping them and that it made me feel special.

This morning when I woke up for work this is what I found.

Counter top
Coffee pot


Garage Door
Coffee mug


On the cabinet
Refrigerator
Refrigerator


Justin and Ciara showered the kitchen with love notes.  What a great way to start my morning!
 
When I got home Ciara asked, "Did you like your notes?  Did they make you feel special like your notes make me?" 
 
Awwwww!








2 comments:

Donna said...

SOOO SWEET! Tears and they aren't even my notes from my kids. lol

GG said...

I love the special way my kids show me they love me. It really does make me feel special and blessed.