I have always been a music lover. I'd like to thank my mom for that. I remember dancing around to music since I was a little little girl. And she married a music lover too. However, it was a different kind of music than what we listened to, which just made my love for music grow.
Between
my mom, dad, nana, and summers with my real dad, I have such an array of music that my heart knows and appreciates.
I listen to music every single day. It is a part of my life and who I am.
I used to be careful about rocking out too hard in a car by myself afraid someone would notice, but now I am carefree. I enjoy my music and I don't care who knows it. So if you ever see someone in their car, playing the drums and singing their heart out, try and find the station and sing a long with them. It may brighten your day.
Sometimes I wonder how people get anything done if they don't have music. It makes a job more fun and I get a bit of exercise because without a doubt, I'll be shaking my hips and dancing around as I am doing whatever it is I am doing.
So I am very thankful for the music in my life and the people who introduced me to it! It lifts my spirits and makes me whole.
Time to turn on some tunes and get ready for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment