As I get out of a nice, warm, relaxing shower, there is nothing I am more thankful for than a clean Qtip.
A shower just does not feel complete without these little cotton swabs of genius.
But not only are these little sticks of fluff there for me everyday after my shower, but they are there waiting for me when my mascara wand decides to go rogue and jabs me in the eyeball. Or when my eye liner brush shakes and insists that a squiggly line is much more flattering than a thin straight line.
My friend, the Qtip never fails me when I need to play nurse to clean and dress a wound, or when I need to fix a nail polish catastrophe.
It is the perfect paint brush for little fingers and a decent eyeshadow applicator in a pinch. It can apply glue like a boss and helps clean hard to reach awkward places.
Today, and everyday, I am thankful for my box of Qtips!!
No comments:
Post a Comment