I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful - Day 13 - Bounce Dryer Bars

As I sit down for another day to write my thank you for the day, I realize, yet again, what I am most thankful for is convenience.  I don't know if it's because I am a working mom, or just a lazy person, but if something makes my life a littler easier without too much cost, I am all for it!

I would like to think by 2013 we should have been able to create a folder machine that goes right along side the washer and dryer, but sadly, I must report that no such machine exists.  When it does though, I can guarantee you folks, it'll be on my thank you list.  But until then, my thank you shout out goes to Bounce's dryer bars.

I have a wonderful husband who actually does help with house chores.  When I let the laundry mountain grow to an eruptible size, he will actually throw in a few loads for me!  (Yes, he's a keeper!)  But he never remembers to use dryer sheets.


I personally don't like the static shock of putting an a pair of electrifying pants.  Not the best way to start a morning.  Maybe for a Saturday night, but definitely not a work day morning.

I saw these dryer bars being advertised and I looked at them a few times in the store before actually buying one.  I wasn't quite convinced that I wanted EVERY load to have a dryer sheet.  Some of the hand towels that I use for cleaning, I prefer not to have the fabric softener as it can lead to streaking.  But I finally gave in and decided to give it a go (after being encouraged by an incredible coupon where it was basically free!). 

I couldn't be happier! All of my clothes smell amazing!  And no more morning shock treatments or light shows!  I am on my third consecutive dryer bar and I don't know if I will ever go without again.

PS - I really haven't noticed any additional streaking in my cleaning.  I think I would have to clean windows to notice and I am just not to that point yet.  lol

No comments: