I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pie Rush Wednesday

Tyler and Hailee are spending this week with us as Misty is in Las Vegas for a union meeting.

So they got to experience their first Pie Rush Wednesday with us!  They have never had pie at Village Inn so they were very excited!


I don't think Village Inn has the best pies, in fact, I am not really a fan.  But I do LOVE free pie with my babies!  And they love it too!  It's something that everyone looks forward to!

I am glad we got to share it with my "other babies".  :-)

No comments: