I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful - Day 16 - Justin's Laugh

My son has the most magical laugh. It's so sincere and filled with pure joy. It's contagious. Just the sound of his beautiful laugh will set a smile on your face.

I am so thankful that I get the privilege to hear it on a daily basis.

The sound itself is remarkable and can be heard throughout the house, but if you are lucky enough to be in the same room and see his sweet lite face light up along with it, it can change your entire mood. Suddenly, all worries are gone and you feel lighter just by being in his presence.

And if you are the lucky person causing the laughter, buckle up, because your heart will be filled with so much joy, it'll be hard to be contained.

Thank you, Justin for having the most adorable laugh I have ever heard. You make my life happy.

No comments: