I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful - Day 18 - Elastic Hair Ties

I love doing my hair and my girls' hair, although they very rarely let me nowadays. They prefer the ragamuffin look. To each their own, I guess.

Whether I am doing my own hair or someone elses, I love elastic hair ties. Most hairstyles are nearly impossible without them.

I love the small plastic ones to keep tight holds for little twists and flips and the bigger thick ones for pont tails and buns.

I use one form or another on a daily basis and you will usually find one or two around my wrists cuz you just never know when you'll need to throw your hair in a pony or if you will come across someone willing to let you play with their hair. :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love when people play with my hair!! I used to live a lot closer to one of my hair dresser friends who always long fingernails through my hair.. I didn't realize how much I miss it til you just reminded me :