I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful - Day 26 - Eye Liner

During my work week, I wear minimal make up.  I don't wear any eye shadow or lip stick.  I forget all about blush and concealer.  I use only three products.  A quick brush of powder foundation, one coat of mascara and a thin line of eye liner on my top eyelid.

I definitely do not try to impress with my make up at work.  I wake up pretty early and it is quite an accomplishment to even have matching shoes!

But I do love my eye liner!  Without it, I still look asleep.  It is just what I need so that I don't have the Walking Dead look. 

My favorite eye liner, you ask?  Mabelline's Eye Studio Eye Gel!  It stays all day and doesn't smudge like a pencil!  I love it!  Oh!  And the little container lasts a very long time so even though it is a little bit more expensive, it is well worth!  I bet it lasts 3-4 times longer than any pencil I have ever tried and because it uses a brush (which it comes with) you don't ever have to worry about sharpening! 

No comments: