Shawn had a wonderful roast simmering on the stove that would be ready for dinner when I came home from work today. Like I said before, keeper!
It was just missing a few things to be dinner ready. Nothing that HAD to be added but it would make the dinner even better. I wanted some carrots and some crescent rolls. But I only had 2 bucks cash and I really hate going to the store for just a few things with the checkbook because I always spend more money than intended. So I pulled out my coupon book instead.
I walked out of Smith's with a 24 case of bottled water, a bag of peeled baby carrots, a can of cream of chicken soup (for dinner tomorrow), and two packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
Guess what it cost me?
$0.82.
I walked out feeling victorious and thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment