I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful - Day 25 - My year with my sister

I really don't know what to say.  I get a bit emotional when I try to put it into words and I am trying REALLY hard to be strong and hold everything in.

So today's thankful is going to be short and sweet.

I am so thankful for this time I have had with my sister and her sweet family.  I love that I have been able to bond with my beautiful niece and handsome nephews.  I love the laughs we have shared and I will even cherish the tears.

I am SO happy that they are going to be reunited with their daddy and that my sister will no longer be lonely.  She will have her husband back.  I can only imagine the joy and yearning she must be feeling as the reunion comes closer.

But I am going to miss them all so very much.  I love you.

No comments: