I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful - Day 23 - Warm coat

I often complain about my coat.  It's ugly and old.  It looks like a man's coat and it's starting to wear.  But even with all my complaining, I never complain when I am walking in a windy day with my ugly man's coat.

The weather is definitely getting colder.  Every day when I have to walk from my car to the inside of my work, I am saying a prayer of thanks for my warm coat.

I know that I often take for granted the things that people only wish they had, a warm coat is not one of the things I take for granted.  I love my old, ugly, mannish coat. 

With that said, I would love a new warm, cute, FEMININE coat!  :)

No comments: