I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, December 18, 2009

White Elephant

Emily, if you're reading this before our meeting, don't say anything to anyone!


I think I am so hilarious!

Today we are having a white elephant exchange at work.  White elephant gifts mean something different to everyone.  Some people think it's supposed to be a gag gift, some think it should be something you already have at home that you just don't use, and some think it should be an inexpensive gift.

Our team agreed not to spend money on our gifts.

I think I came up with an ingenious gift!  I copied and printed up one of my newspaper ads, autographed it and threw it in a frame!  LOLOLOL

Shawn says that I'm being conceited, I think I'm being funny.  I hope my team feels the same way I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it!! Good work daughter

Anonymous said...

Oh..you should send one to Grandpa too!

GG said...

hehehe When I thought of it, I was giggling to myself at my desk the whole day! LOL

I love you Mom!

Donna said...

I think it's hilarious, too!!