I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote is:  The Polar Express.



Here is today's quote:

"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian."

"Uh, I think that says FRAGILE, dear."

"Oh, yeah."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is waaayyy too easy!
A Christmas Story!!

Donna said...

Even after reading Deanna's answer, I have no idea what movie this is!!!

Merrrrry Christmas!!!!

Bella said...

LOL It is one of those Christmas movies that don't really give you the feel good feelings of Christmas but is good for a laugh. I'm sure you've heard the "You'll shoot your eye out, Kid" or the seen the scene with the kid getting his tongue stuck to the pole outside. THAT is The Christmas Story.