I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Aren't my kids beautiful?  And no...I'm not biased.







PS - The first picture on the top with all three of them will be the one coming in your Christmas card.

5 comments:

Donna said...

The pics are fabulous!!! I can't believe how grown up everyone looks!!

GG said...

I know it!! I told Katie that she looks too grown up! It isn't fair to me! And my little man actually looks like a little man! And my baby isn't a baby! What is going on!?!

Anonymous said...

What's going on??? You need a new one!!! And ALL OF THE PICTURES WILL BE IN MOMMMA'S CARD!!!
Love you baby

GG said...

Sorry to say...I did not purchase all of the pics. But I have them on CD and of course here on my blog. You're welcome to them! LOL

As for the new one...don't get me started. This is something I'm struggling with. I want one, but I just don't think it's going to happen. :(

I love you Mama!

GG said...

PS- I just wanted to let you know that the CD is intended as a keepsake and to print on home computers. The copyright does not extend to professional reprinting.