I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote is:  Christmas Vacation.



Here is today's quote:

"Try to catch snowflakes on your tongue. It's fun."

"Mmm. Needs sugar."

"It's too early. I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January."

"They sure look ripe to me."

2 comments:

Donna said...

I have never seen that one, no wonder I didn't get it.

Todays, I'm thinking Charlie Brown Christmas??? I'm picturing Sally not eating the december snowflakes? I hate to admit, I'm not sure.

Love ya!!

GG said...

You're mostly right. It is Charlie Brown Christmas but it's Lucy who doesn't like the December snowflakes! LOL Mom and Nana both got this one too.