I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote:  A Charlie Brown Christmas.



Here is today's quote:

"You're skipping Christmas! Isn't that against the law?"

2 comments:

Donna said...

I thought it sounded like Charlie Brown, I really wasn't sure about sally, I should have left that part out!! LOL

I can't help but think it looks familiar, but I really don't know.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm after much thought I have come to the conclusion that this line could only come from Christmas with the Kranks. Not one of my personal favorites, but it was alright.