I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote is:  Frosty the Snowman.



Here is today's quote:

"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

"Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark."

2 comments:

Donna said...

I missed this one, I really don't know if I would have gotten it, I saw the answer before the quote! Maybe!!??

Today's quote I don't even have a clue, even though you named a character. You're trying to give me clues, aren't you?! LOL

Love ya!!

GG said...

I highly doubted that you would know this one. It's not the kind of Christmas movie that gives you the warm fuzzies! LOL It's a bit on the racey side but is good for some cheap laughs!

I was pretty surprised when I went over to Mom's yesterday and read the quote to Nana that she knew what it was! She's better at this than I thought! LOL