I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote

I am going to do something fun for the holidays simalar to my New Moon Quote of the Day I did for my Twilight blog...but with a twist.  I am going to post a Christmas movie quote everday...you get to guess what the movie is!

Have fun!

"How much is "wow"?"
"It's right in between, uh, "ouch" and "boing"."

3 comments:

Donna said...

I am no good at this game, but I will come and see everyday!

I don't have a clue today, sorry!

Love ya!!

GG said...

Ask Nana...she'll probably know!

Donna said...

She said it sounds familiar but she doesn't know. She's still thinking, though!!