I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

6 Special Things

As you know, my little man turned 6 on Monday!

I wanted to take a moment to name 6 things that I absolutely love about him that makes him unique.  There are many many more but these are some of my favorites!

1- He is shy in a special way.  I wish I knew how to describe this.  All of my kids are shy, but Justin is different with his shyness.  It is very sincere and sweet.

2- He loves to build.  It doesn't matter what it is, he wants to build it.  Blocks, paper, pipes, wood...

3- He can make a noise with his mouth that sounds JUST like a machine gun. How he does it, I don't know! It amazes me each time he does it!

4- When I put the kids to bed, they like me to check on them.  When I do, I show them the "I love you" sign from the doorway.  I like this because if they are awake they can see me, but if they are asleep it doesn't wake them up.  Justin has this thing where he likes to have the "I love you" sign up before I even get there!  I'm not sure if he just lays there with his hand in the air, but he loves it when he "beats me" to it!

5- He is ticklish on every inch of his little body! If you even gesture that you are going to tickle him, he starts laughing!

6- He gives great kisses.  My boy knows how to pucker!  My girls are dainty with their kisses but Justin knows how to really get those lips out there!  LOL

I love you, Justin!  Happy Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Those are 6 great things to love!

Hey I noticed you don't have any dates on your posts, is that on purpose??

The posted by is gone too.

I love you!

GG said...

I noticed that too. I'm not sure what happened. It happened though when I changed the background. I'll look into it.

GG said...

Ha Ha Ha! The text was white. What an easy fix!

Donna said...

I was wondering!!