I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Most Anticipated Movies for 2010

I am a HUGE movie buff.  It's too bad I :
A: Don't have a money tree.  If anyone happens to have one, I wouldn't mind a seedling!
B: Don't have anyone who wants to go with me.
C: Don't have an on call movie babysitter.

But if I had all of those things, these are the movies I am most anxious to see next year!

Only two do not have trailers released yet! 

These are in no particular order!  You can definately tell what kind of movies I like!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief

The Last Airbender

Ironman 2

Alice in Wonderland

Toy Story 3

Robin Hood

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Voyage of the Dawn Treader


Eclipse

2 comments:

Donna said...

These were fun to watch!!

GG said...

I think so too...but of course...I want to see them! LOL