I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Say Good-Bye to 2009
Another year has come and gone. Here is a slideshow celebrating the year! It amazes me how the kids have grown!
PS - The pics are not in any kind of order.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely love this slideshow. Thank you so much for a wonderful look back at the kids. I love them so much.
4 comments:
I absolutely love this slideshow. Thank you so much for a wonderful look back at the kids. I love them so much.
I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!
Love ya Mama!
I watched the slide show via the email link you sent. Then I came here and watched it again.
I'm still working on my slide show. It's coming along.
I didn't know I sent an email link! LOL
Post a Comment