I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote is:  How the Grinch Stole Christmas.



Here is today's quote:

"This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone."

2 comments:

Donna said...

I can't believe it!! I put in my comment yesterday that it sounded kind of grinchie, then erased it and changed it to a scrooge! I should have kept my first impression!

I really have no clue, but I'm making a guess at a movie I've never seen. Home Alone?

GG said...

HA! That's funny that you changed your comment!

I love you!