I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Grandma!

Pick your favorite! They are each different! I love them all!

Singing!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Hip Hop!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Disco!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Classic!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Country!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

Donna said...

This is fun, the kids want it over and over again! The last two look exactly the same? Is that on purpose or accident?

Fun, fun!

Love you!

GG said...

I'm having blogging difficulties. Come back in a bit for the right ones.

GG said...

Wow! What a pain to post more than one! I had to start over each time and delete all of my temp files! But it's done! Phew!

Donna said...

They look great, We love them!!

The kids can't decide, for sure, if the kids actually did the dances, or if it's just their heads!! LOL It's funny to listen to them talk about it!

GG said...

That is too funny! I can't wait to show my kids! They are going to get a big kick out of it! I'm sure they didn't know they could move that way!

You should do it with your family! It's fun and easy! But you can only do 5 at a time so you'll have to do it in sections!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I have some very talented grandkids!!

GG said...

I have just been rolling over here in my cubicle! I'm going to get myself in trouble for laughing so loud!