I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas Quote of the Day
The answer to yesterday's quote is: Scrooged
Here is today's quote:
"You're going to stay with me and we'll all be rich with the biggest silver strike this side of Hudson Bay. Silver."
"I thought you wanted gold."
"I changed my mind."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nana got the Scrooged quote yesterday! That's one for me with The Santa Clause and one for Nana with Scrooged! This new one....hmmm....we need more than 24 hours to figure it out. Hudson Bay is upper New York state, right??? Give us this much! Love you darling girl
3 comments:
Nana got the Scrooged quote yesterday! That's one for me with The Santa Clause and one for Nana with Scrooged!
This new one....hmmm....we need more than 24 hours to figure it out. Hudson Bay is upper New York state, right??? Give us this much! Love you darling girl
I got it!!!!!! Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The Yukon guy! Momma got another one!!
Woohoo! You are a smart one! LOL I love you Mama! I'm so excited you're playing!
Post a Comment