I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Christmas Movie Quote of the Day
The answer to yesterday's quote is: Home Alone.
Here is today's quote:
"Now, give me that hat, or else."
"Or else what?"
"Don't bother me with details. Just give me that hat!"
My last comment didn't show up!! I guessed The Grinch!. Oh well...I didn't read yesterday so I lost out on that one too. Anyway...today's is pretty obvious! A hat?? A magic hat, perhaps?? I'm putting my money on Frosty the Snowman!
4 comments:
You had it right!!
My last comment didn't show up!! I guessed The Grinch!. Oh well...I didn't read yesterday so I lost out on that one too.
Anyway...today's is pretty obvious! A hat?? A magic hat, perhaps?? I'm putting my money on Frosty the Snowman!
Hmmm Perhaps.
I can't believe I got two!! I wasn't even sure if Home Alone was a Christmas movie!! LOL
Post a Comment