I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's quote:  The Nightmare Before Christmas



Here is today's quote:

"Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it."

6 comments:

Donna said...

I really didn't expect you to post during the weekend. I guess you had them lined up to post automatically!! It wouldn't have mattered, I didn't get any of them!LOL!!

I am so clueless on this stuff!

Love ya!

GG said...

Yeah, I have them scheduled. I'm a bit of a cheater in that way. Hehehe

Hint: Today's is a classic.

Anonymous said...

Ahem...That would be Miracle on 34th Street, I believe. HMMMM that makes three for mom!
Keep em coming baby!

GG said...

You're good! LOL

Donna said...

I at least had a chance with Nana here, but with her gone, I'm so toast!!!!

GG said...

LOL I'm sorry. I love that you keep commenting anyways!

Love ya!