I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Christmas Movie Quote of the Day
The answer to yesterday's quote is: The Santa Clause.
Here is today's quote:
"All day long I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work. My legs hurt. My back aches. I'm only four. The sooner he learns life isn't handed to him on a silver platter, the better."
2 comments:
I tried to remember the quote to repeat it to your mom, and the first thing she said was it sounds like Tim Allen!!
Nana went to your mom's today, so now I'll never get it!
I'm still in the dark!! but I'll keep checking, there's bound to be something I will recognize!!
Love ya!!
LOL I love you! Some of them I doubt you've seen the movies..but some you will.
I love you.
Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment