I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Movie Quote of the Day

The answer to yesterday's movie quote is: White Christmas




Today's movie quote is:

"These are Santa's reindeer, aren't they?"

"I hope not. These are... A gift. Probably from the cable company. We're getting the Disney Channel now. Merry Christmas."

2 comments:

Donna said...

Nana got up this morning, well...this afternoon, just barely but the first words out of her mouth were the movie quote is from White Christmas, it's a conversation between Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby. She said she heard their voices as she was falling asleep last night! I had to smile because I had already been on here and got the answer!

She's thinking about today's...She probably won't get it until tonight!!

I am still in the dark!!!

GG said...

LOL She is such a funny lady!! LOL I'm surprised you don't know today's. It's one of my favorites. I bet your kids would know it. Especially the older ones.

Love ya!