I don't have a lot of time to chit chat, but I wanted to say that I had a wonderful weekend!
Everyone in the house has been sick off and on (this weekend included) but outside of that it was really lovely!
Friday Tyler and Hailee slept over and had a great time playing (and making messes) with the kids!
Saturday was our Mother/Daughter lunch with Mom. All of us were broke so we decided to just gather at my place. I made some sandwiches and little munchies. We all just got to visit and spend time with each other. It was wonderful.
And Sunday was pretty much a lazy day for me. I slept off and on all day. Cuddled with my babies and watched movies!
All and all...a wonderful weekend!
Also - Just a note. Katelynn is having her first piano recital on Saturday Feb 6th. I know this conflicts with other activities that day, but if anyone was interested it will be at the Riverton Music Center by my house (off Bangerter and 47th) at 3:30. It's about an hour (although she will only be playing 2 songs).
She will have her first competition on Saturday Feb 20th. I'm not sure any of the details or even if people are allowed to attend, but I wanted to throw that day out there too. I'll post more info when I have more info.
Love to all!!
2 comments:
I am not happy about the conflict. I really wish I could be there. Maybe the 20th will work?
I'm not sure if it is an open competition. I think she strictly plays for the judges and that is all. It's only 1/2 hour vs the hour, so I'm not sure how it's going to work yet. I'm new at this whole thing. I know that Katie is pretty nervous about both!
Post a Comment