I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brain Teaser

Are you any good at brain teasers? 

Try this one on.

Can you place each of the two-letter groups, one per shape, so that every set of three (the central circle, plus the two matching shapes diagonally opposite one another) forms a six-letter word?  Whichever pair of letters you place in the central circle will appear in the middle of every word.

2 comments:

Donna said...

sorry, this requires way too much thinking. I should have Doug give it a shot, this is up his alley!

GG said...

I'm no good either, but I like to try! LOL