I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Katie's a busy lady

February is a busy month for my sweet little Katie. 

Last Saturday she had her first piano recital.  Today she has a little performance at school for Literacy Night.  Her class will be doing 2 dances.  And on the 20th she has her first piano competition.

She's been a bit "stressed" - if that's the right word - about all of these functions.  But she is handling them beautifully.  And I am so glad that she is learning to perform in front of an audience.  I hope this is a skill she can conquer and keep with her for the future. 

Love ya Katie Lady!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What time is her little performance tonight??

GG said...

5 o'clock. There will be 2 other classes performing as well.