I just want to give a shout out for Shake It 2!
I can't even begin to explain how much my kids have enjoyed this DVD! It is a huge success at our house!!
The first time I put it in, I was folding laundry in my bedroom (BTW- it is an impossible task to fold laundry and watch the DVD at the same time. I had to keep stopping to laugh.) and the kids were playing in other various rooms in the house. THE MOMENT the music started, all three kids came running in with excitement!
From then on it's been our most watched DVD. I'm hoping that it will soon get to the point where I can accomplish other things while the kids are watching it but for now, I continue to get sucked in! It is so much fun!!
Thank you Forsyth's for another GREAT time!
We love you!!!
1 comment:
We're so glad you like it!!
We love you to!!!
Post a Comment