I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wizarding World of Harry Potter



So is anyone else excited about this??!!  I know I am!

Orlando, Florida just gave me one more reason to set my sites there for a family vacation!

I know it will be a few years before we make the trek, but I'm hoping some day I will be walking through Hogwarts with my kiddies! 

And from there....DISNEY WORLD!!

Wouldn't that just be fantastic?!!?

2 comments:

Donna said...

I would love that!! I'm not sure if I could ever pull it off though! Too many kids?!! LOL

GG said...

I definately want to wait to the youngest is old enough to actually ride the rides. But I can't wait to be a mudblood picking out my first wand in Olivander's! Yes!!