I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silly Gooses

I love this pic!  I think it's so cute!  I completely caught her off guard!

Katie, wanting a silly picture of herself too, taped a heart to her nose and her mouth shut!  If only...lol

And Justin not wanting to be out down, did a mix of the two!  Here you can see his sideways tongue and the tape hanging from the side of his face!  LOL

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love their sily faces! I have a couple to post too!

GG said...

Can't wait to see 'em!

The kids get a big kick out of the ones on Shake It 2!!

Donna said...

I bet!!