So my kids are all sick again! It seems never ending!
Tuesday, we ended up taking Ciara to the doctor and it turns out she has strep thoat.
Wednesday, we ended up taking Katie to the doctor and she has it too!
I tried the doctor into treating me for it even though I have no symptoms, but he didn't go for it! LOL I tried to tell him that if someone looks at my cross eyed I get strep throat and I CAN NOT miss my movie this weekend. He just laughed.
So far Justin, Shawn and I are not showing any symptons, but I'm not going to hold my breath!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear their sick, especially the strep throat. I don't do well with strep either! I hope all goes well for you guys!
I love you!!
Wow! You're fast!
I love you too! I hope you are doing well!!
BIG HUGS!!
Post a Comment