I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lost Tooth

My little man lost his first tooth last night!  Now he has that cute little smile!  I love it!

I was actually surprised, the tooth was loose but not THAT loose.  He asked Shawn to pull it out and with one little tug it was out! 

I texted Shawn this morning to see if Justin was excited this morning about the Tooth Fairy visit.  He said yes, but Justin was disappointed because the Tooth Fairy didn't give him another tooth!  LOL 

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the jack o lantern smile!!

GG said...

I love it too!