I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Billboard

So, I haven't actually seen it yet, but guess what??

I'M ON A BILLBOARD!

Pretty crazy, huh? It is part of the American Express Recruitment Campaign from last year.

I am not sure how many there are out there with my mug on em, but apparently there is one at I-15 and 3300 South! I need to drive by to see it, but I just keep forgetting. I'm never in the area!

Update: My wonderful Aunt and Uncle was able to get some pictures of the billboard! They posted them on her blog! Click here to check it out!

3 comments:

Donna said...

NO WAY!!!! I want to go see too!!!

Hopefully, sunday!

Donna said...

You sure are!! Doug drove out that way yesterday and I made him take a picture for me! I'm going to put it on my blog!!

You look great!!!!

GG said...

Thanks! I'm really excited!