I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cake and Ice Cream

I just want to throw it out there.  Monday is Justin's birthday.  I will be having cake and ice cream for him on Sunday at noon.  I know it is an inconvenient time for most, I'm sorry.  But please know that you are WELCOME to come by!

I love you!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I would love to come, but I'm not sure how things are going to play out. I wish I could be more definate, It'll have to be a fly by the seat of our pants kind of thing!! sorry, Love ya!!

Donna said...

Wow, you've been busy this morning!!! I love it!!