I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ugh

I am sick.  :(

I started feeling it Thursday evening and into Friday.  Saturday was awful and Sunday was even worse.  Today, the body aches are gone, but now it's all in my head.  I'm congested beyond belief with the sniffles, watery eyes and cough.  But believe it or not, I was able to drag myself out of bed and into work.  I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay though.  I can hear my bed calling me.

I feel awful cuz instead of celebrating Shawn's birthday, he got to take care of me.  I was able to muster up just enough strength Saturday to bake him his pumpkin pie for Sunday, but that's about it.  Poor guy!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am so sorry you are so sick, I hope you feel better real soon!

Love ya!!