I wish I had more pictures to share, but the lighting just wasn't right and the pictures turned out very dark.
We had a great time on Halloween. I always struggle with this holiday, it's definately not one of my favorites.
Tyler's birthday is on Halloween so every year (last year was the only exception, I think) we do most of the festivities with him. Misty always has pizza and rootbeer floats instead of the traditional cake since they are going to get a ton of sweets anyways. And then the cousins go trick or treating together!
This was Ciara's first year going along. (Last year we were at Jenn's and she stayed at the house with me while Dustin took the kids out.) So she had a lot of fun...for about 4 or 5 houses. Then she got a bit tired of it.
It was fun. It was safe. And now it is over! Woohoo!
1 comment:
I feel the same way, not my favorite holiday!! I'm so glad it's over!!! Wait till I post what we did for Halloween!!
Post a Comment