I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, November 2, 2009

RJ

I don't have a whole lot to say, but I did speak to Mandy on Halloween.  She seems really happy!  They are still trying to get pregnant, but haven't found any success yet.

She sent me a picture of their new dog in costume - really cute.

My main reason for posting though is this pic.  This is RJ and my sister Tara.  Tara and I have been texting back and forth for awhile now.  She is a sweet girl. 

They (Dad, Mary, Tara, and Michael) went to San Diego for the long Halloween weekend to visit RJ and Mandy. 

This fact makes me happy and sad.  Happy because I'm glad that RJ has a relationship with my sibblings.  Sad because I don't.

1 comment:

Donna said...

At least you have been texting her, it's a start!!