I am thankful everyday. Yet somehow, I forget to express it. So I wanted to take a moment to express some of the many many blessings in my life that I am grateful for.
First and foremost, my Heavenly Father. I know I don't show it the way I should, but I know that he is there for me. There's nothing quite like unconditional love.
My husband. I really got lucky with this one. It is still so hard for me to believe that it is possible to meet the love of your life at 14 and have it REALLY be true! He is not only a wonderful husband, but a wonderful father and man. I love you, Baby!
My children. I have been blessed with three beautiful, smart, and loving children. Their spirits brighten each and every day.
My parents. I am so proud of my mom. She has grown so much this past year and continues to grow stronger. I love you Mom. And my dad is stronger than he thought he was capable. Things are not perfect between them, but I am thankful that their love for each other is strong enough to be there for each other.
I have to add Shawn's parents as well. They have always loved me as their own and that love is returned just as genuinely.
My sibblings. I am so very very blessed to have such a strong bond with my brothers and sisters, Misty, Dustin, and Mandy included. I love them all so much. They each hold a special place in my heart.
Jennifer - You are my rock. Thank you.
My extended family. I have so many aunts, uncles, and cousins that are so special in their own ways. Time and space does not take any love from our family.
Aunt Donna - I don't know how it happened, but we have always had such a wonderful, beautiful bond. I love you so much.
My grandparents. Each of my grandparents have had such a strong influence on me. I have been very blessed with generious, loving grandparents. I miss my Grandma Francis so much. And of course, I have to give special thanks to my beloved Nana. There is no one quite like her. I love you, Nana. XOXOXO
My friends. Friends have always been a touchy subject for me. However, I have always been blessed those few that are sincere, loving and supportive. It's funny how many of the people in above catagories fall into this catagory as well.
My home. When I first moved into my house 8 years ago, it was just a house. A stepping stone. Now it is my home. I love it.
My job. I am fortunate to have an opportunity to work for and with some fantastic people.
The list goes on an on, but I must stop somewhere.
I love you all so much and am so grateful that you are in my life.
1 comment:
What a beautiful list!! I love you, too, so much!!
I really hope I get to see you this weekend!! (in person as well as on the "board") :)
Post a Comment