I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEW MOON PREMIERE!

Okay, I am so excited! Tonight is the night!

I am a little sad though...my date got sick on me!

Jenn won't be able to go to the premiere tonight. ::really really sad face::

But the moment people found out I had a midnight ticket...it was snatched right away.

Anyways...I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my sis. I love ya! I hope you feel better! Here's hoping for Friday!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I am so sorry you guys are sick again, especially strep! I don't do well with strep either. I hope all goes well for you. Somehow, even with strep, I don't think you will miss your movie!! LOL

I love you!!

Donna said...

Well that was fast!! I thought I was going crazy! I thought my comment went through but couldn't figure out why I couldn't see it. So naturally I commented again! Then when I refresh to my confusion it is on a different post!! Oh well, I guess I'll leave it anyway!

I love you again!!

Donna said...

I guess I should have read the post before I commented the second time, now I have to comment a third time! LOL

Sorry Jenn's sick! Good luck tonight!!!!

Bella said...

LOL I love you!