I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Batman!

CiCi was so cute last night!  She found this cape and Justin's old Batman mask (I'm not even sure where he got it) and ran around the house all night as Batman.

What a cutie!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks!!!

GG said...

I can't believe how grown up ALL of my babies look! It's not fair!

Donna said...

I know what you mean...just wait until they are being so teenagerish and then give you the silent treatment! I just wish they could stay small!! (Well, most of the time!)

GG said...

I repeat...teenagers. Ugh.