Shawn's birthday is Sunday and I need some ideas.
It is his big Three-Oh. And he isn't too thrilled about it. He doesn't want a "party". He's not a social person. But I don't want to completely ignore it either.
How can I celebrate his birthday without making too much of a big deal out of it?
I want to do something that makes him feel special and loved for the wonderful man that he is. I want to include the children as well.
Any ideas??
6 comments:
I say make him his favorite lunch/dinner and do stuff he likes to do. If he's like my hubby he doesn't like to make decisions, so just use the powers of discernment and do what you feel guided to do. When all is said and done put the kids to bed early and .... LOL
Sorry that's the best I can do!!
Bed? Early? Is that English?? I didn't know that was possible!
I love you!
I know it really takes an act of congress to get them not only in bed, but in a state that they aren't coming out any time too soon! Then you get teenagers that never seem to go to bed and roam the house at all hours. That's gets a little tricky!!! LOL
Wait, I better be quiet....I might start scaring you!! Sorry!!
I love you!!
Teenagers? Ugh.
You said it!! But you know they do have their good points, too!!
Post a Comment