I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saying Prayers

Ciara has been participating in prayer for a little while now. She folds her arms (or I should say hands) and shoots "AMON!" at the end. Sometimes she gets so excited to shoot that she doesn't wait for the prayer to officially end.

She also gets down on her knees during our good night prayers. And is a good example to her brother and sister who sometimes just don't want to kneel down.

Well this week, she has started to "say" prayer. I usually help Justin with his prayers. He doesn't like saying them on his own, so he will repeat after me. Now Ciara is doing the same thing. It is very sweet and oh so adorable! Of course she doesn't say word for word but it is still as cute as ever!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I guess this one didn't post, I left a comment, really.

I think what I said was that I am impressed with CC girl. Nattie just barely folds her arms for the beginning and then deliberately unfolds them and makes noise during the rest! Unless we let her "say" it, then we Almost get through the whole thing!

GG said...

It's pretty funny to hear them say prayer, huh?

Donna said...

It sure is, I love it when Tiffany and some of the others come up with too!