To the kids' (and mine) excitement we bought High School Musical 3 this weekend! I am a big fan of these movies! I enjoy the music and the dancing! It is always a lot of fun for us to watch! Shawn, on the other hand, despises the movies! He doesn't understand our fascination with it and cringes every time the kids ask to watch it. So he was not to thrilled to see that we now own another one.
The kids have already watched it several times! So many now, that even I am asking them to take the movie downstairs to watch it.
I went downstairs to check on them and one of the musical numbers was on. So being the fan that I am, broke out in song and dance! When the song was over, Justin was just staring at me with an odd look on his face.
He says, "Mom. What are you doing?"
"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm dancing!"
"Oh. Is that what that was!?"
What a turkeybutt! LOL
Katie, being the sweet angel that she is, stood up for me right away.
"I love Mom's dancing! She is a great dancer!"
I laughed, gave them both a kiss and went back upstairs so they could enjoy the movie without my "dancing" to distract them! LOL
2 comments:
That's funny! Nana said she got to watch it this weekend, you must have taken it over there!
Yeah! I picked it up at Walmart and brought it over. I figured it would be good to keep the kids busy and it was.
Post a Comment