I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogging

My blogging on the other sites has taken a different turn on traditional blogging. And even though I just BARELY started the Harry Potter blog, I think I am going to pull back the reins. I will not delete them, but I will rarely post on them. It is taking far too much of my time and I can not do it all during my breaks.

I may be changing positions at work in the very near future and I will have to concentrate on learning the new job and finding my niche so I will probably be posting on this blog less and less as well. (Not that I have been posting regularly for a few weeks now.) But I do plan to keep it open. So do not fear.

I love you all!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Is there a promotion in the air??? Is it official or still pending? Will your hours change? Too many questions, I know. I'm excited for you, but I do miss your posts on this blog.

Love ya!

GG said...

More details to come.

Donna said...

I cant wait!!!